"It's important to build a personal brand because it's the
only thing you're going to have. Your reputation online and in the business
world is pretty much the same, so be a good person. You can't hide anything,
and more importantly, you've got to be out there at some level." - Gary
to an article by Entrepreneur.com, of all Internet users, 65 percent see online
search as the most trusted source of information about people and companies.
That's a higher level of trust than any other online or offline source.
• Clarity is key to personal branding. By being clear on who you are and who your ideal client is you are more likely to convert your prospects into customers
• Time is money and the less time it takes you to set up the foundation for your personal brand the more money you will save
• You'll skip past all the hours of individual research and go right to implementing proven strategies to grow your brand
• You'll know exactly how to plan your social strategy in a way that becomes less overwhelming
• You'll have the confidence to share your authentic voice as you make real connections with your niche audience
many people are unfocused when it comes to press and coverage, trying to be
"everything to everyone." Decide what your key message is and stick
to it." - Forbes